Is your LinkedIn profile in need of a makeover? You have come to the right place.
In Killer LinkedIn Profiles, Danny Rubin, an award-winning author and the founder of Rubin, guides you through a series of short "skill-builder" exercises that focus on two key areas:
- How to write a compelling LinkedIn profil
- How to network and develop relationships on LinkedIn
Top corporations (ex: Dupont, ADP) and universities (ex: Texas A&M, Michigan State) endorse and teach Rubin's techniques.
The exercises include:
- How to Take a Quality Headshot
- How to Write a LinkedIn Professional Headline
- How to Write a LinkedIn Profile Summary
- How to Write LinkedIn Work Experience
- Selecting LinkedIn Interests
- How to Send Effective LinkedIn Invitations
- How to Network on LinkedIn with Someone Who Sent You a Connection
- How to Network on LinkedIn After the Person Accepts Your Connection
- How to Ask Someone to Give You a Recommendation
- How to Give a LinkedIn Recommendation
Estimated time: 5 hours
By completing the final quiz associated with the exercises, you can earn an "Advanced Social Media Marketing" digital badge (jpeg image) for your LinkedIn profile, resume or professional blog!
You also receive a digital copy of Rubin's popular book of writing templates, Wait, How Do I Write This Email? (256 pages) -- a $17 value!