You could pay a "career coach" hundreds of if not thousands of dollars...
Or you can trust a course used by thousands of motivated job seekers nationwide.
In our "Masterclass," Danny Rubin, an award-winning author and the founder of Rubin, teaches you next-level communication strategies for:
- Cover letter
- Email outreach for job opportunities
- Job interview
Here's a breakdown of all the "skill-builder" exercises you receive:
- Never, Ever be Vague
- Resume Objective Statement
- How to Write a Resume Skills Section
- Work Experience Bullet Points 1 & 2
- Work Experience Bullet Points 3 & 4
- Resume Miscellaneous Section
- Resume Education Section
- How to Create a #PersonalHashtag
You will learn to tell a powerful story of your work ethic and show deep interest in the company. The "storytelling" cover letter unit is a game changer.
- First Step -- Map Out Your Story
- How to Tell a Story in a Cover Letter (Parts 1-3)
- How to Highlight the Company's Work (Parts 4-6)
Email outreach for job opportunities
- How to Apply for a Job and Attach a Resume/Cover Letter
- How to Make Sure the Company Received Your Job Application
- How to Apply Even If the Company Has No Openings at the Time
- How to Ask About Internships or an Internship Application
- How to Ask for an Informational Interview
- How to Thank Someone After a Job Interview
- How to Ask for a Letter of Recommendation
How to Shake Hands and Make Eye Contact
- How to Brainstorm and Share Your Stories of Success
How to Prepare Smart Job Interview Questions
How to Negotiate Your Salary
Estimated time: 10 hours
You also receive a digital copy of Rubin's popular book of writing templates, Wait, How Do I Write This Email? (256 pages) -- a $17 value!