Is your email etiquette strong enough to land a big job or secure a critical promotion?
In Email Etiquette Mastery, Danny Rubin, an award-winning author and the founder of Rubin, guides you through a series of short "skill-builder" exercises that will make your email communication focused, smart and memorable.
Top corporations (ex: Dupont, ADP) and universities (ex: Texas A&M, Michigan State) endorse and teach Rubin's techniques.
The exercises include:
- Understand the Difference between Texting and Emailing
- How to Respond to a Professional Text
- How to Compose a Sharp Subject Line
- How to Address People in the Professional World
- How to Write the Perfect Email Body
- How to Craft an Effective Email Signature
- The Proper Closing Lines for Different Email Situations
- How to Edit Everything You Write in 3 Minutes
- How to Add Layers to Your Writing
- How to Remove Pronouns
- Bottom Line Up Front
- The Power of a "Wrinkle" in Business
- Write Less, Say More
- How to Use Proper Capitalization
- How to be a Name-Dropper
- The Best Way to Do a Final Edit
- And more!
Estimated time: 7-8 hours
By completing the final quiz associated with the exercises, you can earn an "Advanced Email Etiquette" digital badge (jpeg image) for your LinkedIn profile, resume or professional blog!
You also receive a digital copy of Rubin's popular book of writing templates, Wait, How Do I Write This Email? (256 pages) -- a $17 value!